SAS ITK is responsible for the processing of personal data carried out in order to allow the transmission of additional or personalised information on the Decision Support Tools (DST) developed by the ITK company, to apply for jobs within the ITK company and to manage contact requests.
II. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
ITK has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO). His email and postal details are as follows:
- DPO – ITK- 45 Allée Yves Stourdze – 34830 Clapiers (France)
III. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS
The table below summarises the purposes for which ITK processes the personal data of Internet users and the legal basis for such processing:
|Purposes of the processing operation
|Carrying out commercial prospecting actions
|your consent and/or our legitimate interest
|The performance of pre-contractual obligations and our legitimate interest
|Contact request management
|Our legitimate interest
|The execution of the contract between us and/or our legitimate interest
IV. CATEGORIES OF DATA COLLECTED AND SOURCES
ITK processes the following categories of personal data: identification data (surnames, first names, place of birth, nationality, etc.), email address, elements of personal life (civil status, etc.), elements of professional life (CV, languages spoken, etc.), data relating to commercial prospecting.
V. DATA RECIPIENTS
The personal data processed is mainly accessible to the Communication and Marketing Department, the Human Resources Department and the Information Systems Department of ITK.
Your personal data may only be disclosed to third parties (e.g. for IT hosting and maintenance purposes) for the above-mentioned purposes. Subcontractors acting on ITK’s instructions will be required to implement appropriate protection measures.
If ITK uses subcontractors located in countries whose regulations do not provide an adequate level of protection in terms of personal data protection, ITK will ensure that such transfers are carried out in accordance with French regulatory requirements (for example, implementation of contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission). You can contact our Data Protection Officer for further information on these matters and for copies of relevant documents.
VI. RETENTION PERIOD
The personal data processed by ITK is stored in accordance with the data protection regulations and for the duration of the legal requirements.
The information collected by ITK and which is essential to meet the above-mentioned purposes is identified by an asterisk on the collection forms. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, ITK may not be able to provide the service concerned.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have the right to request access and rectification of your personal data.
- You have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, (i) if you object to the accuracy of the data for the time necessary for us to verify the accuracy of the data, (ii) if you consider that we are unlawfully processing your data and you require a limitation of their use rather than their deletion, (iii) if we no longer need his data for the purposes referred to above but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of his rights in legal proceedings, (iv) if he exercises his right to object during the period of verification as to whether the legitimate reasons we are pursuing prevail over his.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. If you request the deletion of your personal data, ITK may nevertheless retain them in the form of interim archiving for the time necessary to meet its legal, accounting and tax obligations.
- You have the right to request, at any time, that you exercise your right to object to the processing of your personal data for reasons relating to your particular situation. To this end, you are invited to contact the Data Protection Officer by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, your opposition may, in practice and as the case may be, have an impact on your relationship with ITK.
- You also have the right to object to commercial prospecting, without having to provide a reason, by sending an email to email@example.com or a letter to the following address: DPO – ITK- 45 Allée Yves Stourdze – 34830 Clapiers (France).
- You have the right to exercise the right to data portability, which gives you the right to obtain a copy of your personal data or to transfer it to a third party in a structured and commonly used machine-readable format.
- You also have the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing that produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affecting you.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, the withdrawal of your consent may, in practice and as the case may be, affect your relationship with ITK.
These rights can be exercised at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the following address: DPO – ITK- 45 Allée Yves Stourdze – 34830 Clapiers (France).
You also have the right to formulate specific or general guidelines concerning the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data post-mortem. The general directives (concerning all personal data relating to the person concerned) may be registered with a trusted digital third party certified by the CNIL (Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés). The specific directives relating to the data processed by ITK can be sent to the email address email@example.com or by post to the following address: DPO – ITK – 45 Allée Yves Stourdze – 34830 Clapiers (France).
You may also submit any complaint to the National Commission for Informatics and Freedoms (CNIL). Additional information is available on its website www.cnil.fr.